CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2007-03 > 1173478308

From: "M. Shaw" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Ebeldar as a Christian name
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:11:48 -0700

Hi Gordon,

No, I've never heard of a Scouser either ... thanks for the info.

I did know that James HASTINGS was born in Birmingham. The mother, Margaret
LAMB HASTINGS, had some siblings who were born in Kilmore, Ireland, I think.
Her father was in the coast guard.

So far, I've not been able to track down James parents though. His father
was also James HASTINGS, a clerk. But I don't know who the mother was.
Margaret Sophia LAMB was the daughter of James LAMB and Maria BLANCHARD.

Thanks (once again), Gordon.

Marie