CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2008-01 > 1201681590

From: GEORGE HIGHTON <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Cheshire Ancestors married in Liverpool
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:26:30 +0000 (GMT)

Just a word in defence of the LRO having called in several times and seen the queue waiting I think they do a very good job and while our family history is the most important think for us it is well down the list of importance for them they do a good job under pressure and are allways friendly and helpful
Regards George
Roy and Betty Mullett <> wrote: It is faster to go through the GRO from Canada also. The only thing
different is that when I have ordered them from the local record offices
they are hand written and from the GRO they are photo copied. Sometimes
they are a bit hard to read.
Betty
Canada