CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-01 > 1231621438

From: Marleen Van Horne <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Problem with websites
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:03:58 -0800

About a month maybe six weeks ago, I spent a Sunday morning downloading
images from Ancestry using FireFox. About 11:30am, when I clicked on
the image icon in the WW1 Draft Registration Records, the page painted,
said it was done, but there was no image. I cannot get any images from
Ancestry using FireFox.

The only way I can get images is to use Internet Explorer, a product I
loath.

I don't know what Ancestry did, I assume it was Ancestry, because I had
had no up grades from FireFox, but I do know I was not the only one who
had the problem, as there have been numerous complaints from other users.

Marleen Van Horne

This thread: