CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-02 > 1234205839

From: Vanessa Dixon <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Why is this being done
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:57:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Alan, as a buyer you can't see what I see as a seller, and that is if someone is interested, in this case there is interest and it probably would have sold. It just occurred to me this afternoon that a list member would be interested and I wanted to offer free postage to such members. I wasn't bothered whether it sold or not, it would just go back on the shelf, I'm not a business seller.

Vanessa