CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-02 > 1234207933

From: George Carter <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Fw: Why is this being done
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:32:13 +0000 (GMT)

Vanessa,
I wouldn`t unsubscribe for this. I myself have done the same thing a couple of times. Though I don`t think I`ll be doing it again in a hurry, with all the bother. Which is the lists loss, for like you I`ve got books etc to unload due to us downsizing and someone with the interest could find them useful.
It`s obviously not a commercial operation so I don`t know what all the fuss is about.
We`re supposed to be helping each other out with our family and local history not shooting each other down at the first opportinity. I`ve been on this list for maybe 10 years, possibly more, I can`t remember anyone being shot down before and I can`t imagine why anyone would want to start now.
Best ignore it, hopefully that`ll be the end of it.

All the best.
George.