CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-02 > 1234219972

From: David Mills <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Why is this being done
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:52:52 +0000

Quite simply,

This was not viewed by this subscriber as an advertisement in the l meaning
of the word. It was merely a pointer such as I might put up myself if I had
noticed as sale of interest to the group.

Please do not be so petty.

Let us get back to helping each other in every way that we can.

David Mills
Researching: ROWLEY, COOKE (Altrincham), HARDY and any DONEGANIS you might
come across....as a starter