CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-03 > 1236428182

From: "Richard Andrews" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] George Henry Grimshaw
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:16:22 -0000

Hello again Kelvyn,

I will send you George's medal card off list in a minute or two.

George served with the Royal Army Medical Corps and is recorded as a Sjt.
who served in France from 23.11.15. He received a commission on 17.10.17 and
transferred to the South Lancs Reg. and later to the RAF.

Some records/letters from 1921 may still exist in Preston.

Happy researching,

Richard
Frodsham UK