CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-03 > 1238152435

From: "Patricia Hargreaves" <>
Subject: [CHS] HASLAM
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:13:55 -0000

I am new to this list so apologise if there has previously been details of this family.

1. ELIZABETH Haslam died 8th February 1887 aged 82 in a cottage in HATTON, Daresbury. Can anyone suggest where she might be buried? Also where she was born.

2. JOSEPH HASLAM born circa 1800. His father was a farmer, possibly in Lymm. His wife was a widow by the 1841 census. He was a victualler in Warrington in 1834 but not in 1838. The last child was born in 1835 so he must have died between 1834 and 1838. I have not been able to find anything in the parish registers on-line.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Patricia

This thread: