CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-05 > 1242377616

From: "Sherry Landa and Russell Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Just checking
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:53:36 +0200

Hi Lynda,

It has been quite quiet, but if you are ever in any doubt as to whether you
have been receiving all the mail, simply check the archives at
http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/index?list=cheshire We've had 92
messages so far this month, which is low, but then the weather in UK had
gone warmer and more spring like (I believe).

Since Monday five posts have been received by the list: Four emails on Free
BMD on Tuesday and one on Holy Trinity Church, Warrington on Wednesday,
prior to Graham's message.

HTH
Best wishes
Sherry Landa (23170, Viersat, FRANCE) Deputy Admin

Graham's message (re |Price etc.)just now is the first I have had since
Tuesday morning. Has it really been that quiet?

This thread: