CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-05 > 1242808167

From: "Clinton Davies" <>
Subject: [CHS] Duk - Duck
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:29:27 +0100

Oooops sorry Bob.

Very careless of me to spell it wrongly - no offence intended.
I mis-copied from the image.
Not an area I know so just typed it quickly & did not realise the mistake.

NOW please spread the news on Haslington as it may help others.....

Which 'trick' surname did you try & end up in Haslington ??

TO ALL MEMBERS - please keep yelling about these hidden gems - we all want
to know more so we can grab the bits that will help us or our friends.

Clinton
Sunny Birmingham (yes the real sun!!)

Message: 1