CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-06 > 1245178328

From: Joy Langdon <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Havannah
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:52:08 +0000 (GMT)

I see in the Events on the Three Three Shires Textile Festival website mentioned in a previous posting there is a talk by Ian Doughty on "From Copper to Velvet - Havannah, Cheshire's Deserted Village".   The contact details are Congleton Museum and the Museum website says that the main exhibition this year will be textiles.  Might be worth contacting them for information if none of the listers can help.

Regards,

Joy