CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-06 > 1245220085

From: "Gordon Evans" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Mistake while ordering
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:28:05 +0100

Hi Graham

I've tried this just now from within the UK and it seems to be working ok.
Once you'd ticked the "order on-line" box did you then go to the bottom
of the page and click on "start on-line order process", then on "send the
above order to the Cheshire West and Cheshire Council ordering page"?

Regards
Gordon