CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-06 > 1245232521

From: "allen williams" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Mistake while ordering
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:55:21 +0100

Hi Ron

You won't get the wrong cert. The worst that can happen is that they'll
charge you (I think) £3 and say the certificate is not available, as the
reference is incorrect. There is no certificate with the reference that
you put. The 8b is the area within which the RD of Liverpool S lies, so
there isn't a "6b Liverpool S".

However your correction e mail may do the trick.

Best wishes

Allen
Sale Cheshire