Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2009-12 > 1262123023

From: Joy Langdon <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Recordsearch
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:43:43 +0000 (GMT)

If you tried the Pilot Family Search in the past and were unsuccessful it is worth going back occasionally.  I kept trying regularly and my grandmother and her siblings weren't there.  This week they have appeared so St Mary, Birkenhead baptisms must have been loaded fairly recently.  I have also found some marriages at St Luke, Lower Tranmere and Christ Church, Claughton-cum-Grange which I don't think were there a few months ago.