CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2010-01 > 1263566628

Subject: Re: [CHS] JOIN MY FAMILY.COM
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:43:48 EST

Nope---I'm a for real person, born, raised, in NY state, living now in NC
because that's where my oldest kids settled after University.

You may google me---by Sheila Spencer Stover--or my Tribally given name,
Firehair Shining Spirit---yes, I'm an actually enrolled American Indian-- and
due to my activism, hard nosed stance, and zero tolerance abt fakes and
wannabees---not everyone's cup of tea------will post that story if anyone
is interested----or I can (privately) give you the Holmes Chapel # of my
family there in Cheshire?

And I'm not offended at folks being suspicious or careful. There are some
bad folks out there--- too many idiots. However, should someone want
to send me shortbread biscuits---I won't say no!!!

Sheila/Firehair--mother of 6, and older than dirt.

In a message dated 1/15/2010 9:32:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,