CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2010-11 > 1290972148

From: "Marian Foster" <>
Subject: [CHS] William Foster
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:22:28 -0000

Hi there everyone,
I may be descended from William Foster baptised Calveley 20 Jul 1783 s/o Samuel. If it is the right one, he ends up in Lancashire (Whiston/Bold/Widnes) and has at least three children Mary (Rainford)1827, Jane 1829 and Samuel (Whiston)1836. he appears to have married twice, once to Mary and then to Sarah but I can find no marriage that fits. There are also other baptisms beginning in 1819. By 1841 he is with Sarah, Mary Jane and Samuel in Whiston. Can anyone suggest where to look to begin filling in the gaps? Marian

http://www.netintelligence.com/email

This thread: