CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2011-09 > 1316277870

From: Pamela Treme <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] California
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

Ack! I just looked at www.pipl.com and they've changed the interface...not as helpful as it used to be. If you google "people search engins free," you'll find lots of them that should help you locate your cousin. Here are a few addresses:
http://www.zabasearch.com/
http://www.spokeo.com/

The About.com site has more:
http://websearch.about.com/od/wendyssearchpicks/a/find_people.htm