CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2012-03 > 1331149418

From: "Lesley A Baxendale" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Dual Burials - Macclesfield
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 19:43:38 -0000

Thanks Ann,

Seems the most logical explanation.

Regards

Lesley

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Anne Cole
Sent: 06 March 2012 21:58
To: 'cheshire rootsweb'

I agree with Alan. The same thing happens with Kingsley and Norley, events
are repeated in the Frodsham register. Kingsley and Norley are chapelries of
Frodsham. Prestbury has a lot of these duplicate entries as it had so many
chapelries. It is worth looking at all of them though. I had the same event
in the Bowdon and Carrington registers, but they gave differing information
that was useful.

Anne

Duncalf(e)/Duncuff/Duncuft One-name Study GOONS member 513

http://www.one-name.org/profiles/duncalf.html