CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2012-04 > 1335268263

From: ann bryan <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] childhood pills and potions
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:51:03 +0100 (BST)

Gosh...I remember Scotts Emulsion. There was another Emulsion as well which we had before we went to school. It tasted gorgeous and I'd often have a sly sup when mum wasn't looking. Ahhh...just remembered the name..Angiers Emulsion.
As for all the others......I remember them well. There was also a block of green stuff which smelled lovely, that was for chilblains.
Ann.