CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2012-04 > 1335291549

From: ann bryan <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] childhood pills and potions
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:19:09 +0100 (BST)

Hahaha!! Happy memories. There was also cough mixture called Castellan no 10. This was made by a Liverpool firm and was brilliant. They only withdrew from the market in the 70's as it had a very small dose of Morphine in it and all the addicts cottoned on to this so they had to stop making it. It was good for a cold and a cough though especially in some hot water.
Ann.