CHEW-L Archives

Archiver > CHEW > 2002-10 > 1035156625

Subject: Re: Abel Woolston Chew Chew Bible
Date: 20 Oct 2002 17:30:25 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/BZI.2ACEB/6.40.44.78.80

Message Board Post:

I have a Chew family bible that was given to me to try and find descendents.Here are the entries:
Ezechial C Chew and Caroline B Woolston Dec 29,1842
Abel Woolston Chew and Sallie Holdeman Sept. 25 1862
Walter Lennan Lemasters and Mary Theresa Chew Oct2 1864
Births
Ezekiel C Chew born Jan17th 1823
Caroline Bishop Woolston born Feb 6th 1824
Abel woolston Chew born Nov 1st 1843
Nathaniel Durbin Chew Apr 17 1845
Mary Theresa Chew Feb13 1847
James Moore Chew Nov 28 1848
Millard Fillmore Chew Feb 17 1850
Samuel Woolston Chew and Sarah Fidelia Chew Mar 3 1852
Caroline Bishop Chew mar 3 1852
Ezekiel Cooper Chew Jan 23 1858
William Anderson Chew April 4 1858
Charles Alexander West Chew August 8 1860
Jesse Springer Chew Sept 27 1862
Horace Virgil Chew Feb 24 1865
Donovan R Chew Apr 28 1869
Herbert Deacon Chew son of E C Chew and Laura H Chew Oct 18 1881
Edis Playfair Chew son of E C and L H Chew born June 271883
Wiley Riddle Chew son EC and amsry Jane Chew born June 18 1888 St Jo Co Ind
Deaths
James Moore Chew died Dec 24 1848 age 4 days
Millard Fillmore Chew died June 4 1851 fifteen months and 8 days
Thomas Woolston Chew died March 3 1852 age 2 hrs
Jesse Springer Chew died Sept 27 1862
Herbert DeconChew died Oct20 1881
Donovan R Chew died July2 1933
Ezekiel Chew died Sept 1888