CHILDERS-L Archives

Archiver > CHILDERS > 2001-03 > 0983550106

From: "RChildress" <>
Subject: [CHILDERS] Richard Childress, Thomas Bascom Childress - Ala Early 1800-1850
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:21:46 -0600

Hi Tom Childress, 2 Mar 2001
Reference your 28 Feb 2001 Email where you requested information about
RICHARD CHILDRESS AND THOMAS BASCOM CHILDRESS OF ALA.
1. Request the following information about RICHARD CHILDRESS
1-1 Date and place of birth.***********
1-2 Date and place of marriage to Ann Dial . Names of any witnesses
listed on their marriage license.
1-3 Date and place of death or burial site
1-4 Name of each child and date and place of birth
1-5 For Richard Childress - Father's name and date and place of birth.****
1-6 For Richard Childress - Mother's Maiden name and date and place of
birth***
2. Request the following information about THOMAS BASCOM CHILDRESS
2-1 Date and place of birth.***********
2-2 Wife's Maiden Name and Date and place of marriage. Names of any
witnesses listed on their marriage license.
2-3 Name of each child and date and place of birth
2-4 Date and place of death or burial site
2-5 For Thomas Childress - Father's name and date and place of birth.****
2-6 For Thomas Childress - Mother's Maiden name and date and place of
birth***
Hope to hear from you soon. ROBERT D. CHILDRESS OF SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS