CHOCTAW-SOUTHEAST-L Archives

Archiver > CHOCTAW-SOUTHEAST > 2000-12 > 0978327233

From: Attila Hunn <>
Subject: [CHOCTAW-SE] Re: Hines
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:33:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Happy New Year, may we all find that elusive ancestor.

My great-great grand father was Robert Lawrence Hines
(B:~1822 - 1832) Georgia. His wife was Mary Susan
Hines. They came to Texas in 1872 and settled in the
Canton Texas area.

They had several children. In 1908 they were living
in the following comunities :

James Wiley Hines - Rising Star Texas
L G (L J) Danildson (Danielson)- Rising Star Texas
B E Marrison (Morrison) - Grand Burey (?) Texas
Bell Marrison - Canton Texas
Sarah Matilda Hines - Canton Texas

They were born in the 1850's - 1860's. I have some
documentation from the National Archives, but the
handwriting is hard to read.

I have the following note from a list member from
several months ago. Please contact directly at
<>

"My GGGrandfather was Robert L. Hines who was born in
Ga about 1822. I know he was in Pike County AL in 1858
to 1870. He had one son James Wiley who came to Texas
in 1872. I do not have any information on where in Ga
Robert was from or any siblings"

Iron Head

=====
Indian blood is like gold. No matter how thinly
spun, it shines just as bright.

May The Great Spirit Walk With You Always

This thread: