CHOCTAW-L Archives

Archiver > CHOCTAW > 2000-09 > 0968102339

From: "Jennifer Mieirs" <>
Subject: Re: [CHOCTAW] Copeland/Daugherty
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:18:59 -0500

I also am researching Copelands, but they aren't choctaw, they came to
alabama in early 1800's from Sumter SC, I have a few websites with
information, if you need it, you may find your white ancestors before they
got to Mississippi territory.
My geneaology page:
http://jenniferhsrn2.homestead.com/index.html
My choctaw history page:
http://jenniferhsrn.homestead.com/index.html
Surnames: BARNES, ADAMS, TRAHERN, ROGERS,
HARDY, PYBURN, MCCURDY
Other email address: