CHURCHILL-L Archives

Archiver > CHURCHILL > 2002-07 > 1025589952

From: "Kathy Hight" <>
Subject: Re: Churchill family in Almont Michigan
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 00:05:52 -0600

Bill,

Thank you very much for the information. I knew a little of it, but this is great. I do not have the descendents down from Josiah, therefore, I would love to have them. I appreciate the time you have taken to respond back to me.

Here is the information on my GG Grandmother down. Hope it helps. Thanks again.

Mary Elina CHURCHILL m Charles HOUGH 26 Mar 1871. I have been told they had 5 children, but I know of only three.
i. Ralph HOUGH b 24 Oct 1873 m Bertha LANSING and lived in Lum, MI.
ii. Nellie Mary HOUGH (my great grandmother) b 28 Aug 1875, m Franklin Dell ALYEA
17 Mar 1896/97
iii. Maud HOUGH m Andrew POWERS and lived in Ortonville, MI.

Nellie Mary HOUGH m Franklin Dell ALYEA b 7 Oct 1873, d 1955 in Lapeer, MI. His parents were Warren C ALYEA and Lydia BRADSHAW. They had 6 children:
i. Vernon Clarence ALYEA
ii. Rhea Bernice ALYEA (my grandmother) m Schley CARPENTER
iii. Alta Maria ALYEA d when 33, Attica, MI
iv. Ena May ALYEA m Lloyd MICHAEL
v. Bessie Lanora ALYEA d same year as birth
vi. Gladys Donna ALYEA m Arthur Young

I hope this is the info that you asked for. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Kathy Hight