CITY-DIRECTORIES-L Archives

Archiver > CITY-DIRECTORIES > 2002-03 > 1017068330

From: "Alice Weber" <>
Subject: RE: [CITY-DIR'S] Re: 1910/Lawrence County, MS/Hammond, Cairl Carney "CC"
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 06:58:50 -0800

Thanks Maryann - I appreciate your help and thanks for the quick reply.

Alice Weber
From the Beautiful State of Oregon

A FAMILY HISTORY IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Researching: Allen (AL-MS), Anders (MS), Bozeman (MS), Hammond
(VA-SC-GA-MS), Humphrey (SC-MS), Weber (GER-WI-MN), Wolfe (GER-MN),
Woodcock (GA-MS), and all connecting lines.