CLAGGETT-L Archives

Archiver > CLAGGETT > 2008-03 > 1206751586

From: "Anne Garrett" <>
Subject: Re: [CLAGGETT] My Claggett Lineage
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:46:26 -0400

Sir Thomas Adams was the father of Margaret Adams who married Col. Edward
Clagett. She was born 25 Oct 1616; died 1689. Edward Clagett and his twin
sister Martha were born 1613 to George Clagett and Ann Colbrand. They were
baptized on 26 Jun 1613 the same day their mother was buried at Rye, Sussex.
Ann died in childbirth.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Anne