CLAN-CAMERON-L Archives

Archiver > CLAN-CAMERON > 2004-09 > 1096380655

From: "Judy Chand" <>
Subject: Cameron from Skye
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:15:15 +1000

Hi
I am trying to find out some information on Janet Cameron born 14 March 1833 Strathaird, Broadford, Isle of Skye.
Her parents names were Norman & Christina. Norman & Christina with their children (including Janet). They sailed on the ship called the Ontario, to Australia about 1852 . Her father Norman & brother Donald contracted typhus or typhoid on board & died at sea. The rest of the family arrived in Australia in 1852. Janet is an ancestor of mine so it would be very much appreciated if I could find out a little more about the family in Scotland.
Regards
Judy

This thread: