CLANBOYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLANBOYD > 2005-12 > 1135263351

From: "Hap Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [Boyd] COLORADO SUES GENEALOGY COMPANY
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:55:51 -0600

Hi Listers,
I'm also very cautious with research by others. I, as possibly many of us
have ran across fellow researchers that just plug names in. They some how
think the more names the better, rather than do quality research. I have
found dates way off from what I know to be true, dates of birth etc. I wrote
a post it to a person, trying to give them the correct dates, their response
was "So What?"
Hope all have a very Merry Christmas. Those that don't want Christmas
addressed to them "May you have a very nice Holiday Season".
Hap Smith
searching: SMITH LINDERMAN BURRINGTON BOYD HUNTER LOCKWOOD TOWNE
P.S. My Boyd Family, are connected with SMITH, LINDERMAN, LOCKWOOD

This thread: