CLANBOYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLANBOYD > 2005-12 > 1135442735

From: <>
Subject: Re: [Boyd] John Harris
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:45:35 -0600

Rich,

Thank you for the information, I will check it out.

Do you have your grandmothers ancestry? I have mine going back to
Sir William Harris b.1556, Essex County, England, and further, but
confirmed by DNA to John Harris b. 1588. It would be interesting if by
chance we are related through the Harris family as well.

John Harris