CLANBOYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLANBOYD > 2005-12 > 1135453439

From: "Karen" <>
Subject: RE: [Boyd] Genealogy
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:43:59 -0500

You are right on not even being able to believe your wonderful grandmother.
My grandmother had 12 children. She wrote in the front of her Bible when
she was older and had all of her children except for the first three, two
years younger than they actually were. All 12 children gave the same dates
and on the birth and death certificates of those that passed away already -
they were correct and she was wrong. But I guess with 12 children she did
well to remember their names!