CLARK-L Archives

Archiver > CLARK > 2007-03 > 1173028058

From: "Sally" <>
Subject: Re: [CLARK] Clarks Auburn NY
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:07:38 -0800

Hang in there Sally. I have been looking for a long time for any connection
anybody has with Wood S. Clark b. SC 1794 married to Nancy Williams about
1817-18. Moved to Tn where my great grandfather was born Tn 1820 (John
Brooks) who had his marriages and children in Illinois. I have located some
of JB's kin but can not find anything about Wood or his family. It is
frustrating an disheartening. I have begun to read these entries to find
some satisfaction in others' finding links. Some time the journey is tough.
Sally M.