CLARK-L Archives

Archiver > CLARK > 2007-08 > 1187028737

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [CLARK] Clark family in New York State
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:12:17 -0000

Author: bevwyse1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.clark/10174.11/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Do you have the names: Philander, Amzaiah, Eunice Clark in your family. I have been trying to find more about my Clark family who I think came from Conn. then on to New York. The above names are brothers and sister. I'v been trying to find the parents. My g.g.grandfather was Philander Clark born 9-12-1810 he died in 1893 in Ohio.

Thanks for any help,
Bev Clark Wyse

Important Note: