CLARKE-L Archives

Archiver > CLARKE > 2007-08 > 1187756146

From: ,
Subject: Re: [CLARKE] Joseph CLARKE Family Cousins (1642/3, ENG - 1727, RI)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 04:15:46 -0000

Author: pamclarke054
Surnames: Clarke, Hartford, Knower, Ashby, Norton, Beld, Bos, Manning, Postma
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.clarke/789.897.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Sue,

Sorry it took me so long to respond back. My husband is descended beginning with:
Hopefully I have this straight!! As far as I know, he had no desc. from NY area.

John Clarke and Margaret
John Clarke and Katherine Cooke
Thomas Clarke and Rose Kerrich
Joseph Clarke and spouse
Joseph Clarke Jr. and Bethia Hubbard
Joseph Clarke and Anna Babcock
Elisha Clarke and Mary Potter
George Clarke and Keturah Maxson
George Clarke and Desire Bliven
John Bliven Clarke and Sophia Albright
Luther Taylor Clarke and Melvina Hall
Charles Arthur Clarke and Mary Alta Wheeler
Roscoe 'Ross' Wheeler Clarke and Myrtle Minnie Wilson
Roscoe "Wilson' Clarke and Irene Louise Knower

Richard Allen Clarke b. 1948

You can write if you need more information.

Pam Clarke

Important Note: