CLEMENTS-L Archives

Archiver > CLEMENTS > 1998-06 > 0898990720

From: <>
Subject: [CLEMENTS-L] Grayson Co., TX Clement family
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 19:38:40 EDT

Dear Clement Clan,

We are able to trace back to my great great grandfather, James C. Clement,
born 1807 in Shelby County, KY. His first wife was a Wilson--his second was a
Cousins. He moved to Polk County, MO where James Isaac Clement was born in
1846. His wife as Sarah Tyree (her mother was a Heffington from Hope,
Arkansas). The family moved to Grayson County, Texas in the 1850's. My
grandfather, William Robert Clement was the eldest of ten children. The
family settled at Pottsboro near Denison.

The best contact for the Grayson County Clement family is Kim Williams.
Contact

Mrs. Larry Williams
923 Oilmill Road
Van Alystn, TX 75495
903-482-6095 or E-mail

I hope this opens some doors for someone.

John Clement
PO Box 364
Wichita Falls, TX 76307
940-716-0232 fax 940-767-4487 or at