CLOUGH-L Archives

Archiver > CLOUGH > 1998-08 > 0902146339

From: Chris Clough <> (by way of Bonnie Dannenberg <>
Subject: [CLOUGH-L] hello, my name is christopher brian clough.
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 08:12:19 -0400

hello, my name is christopher Brian clough, i am the son of donald
irving clough, and have a geneology that traces me back to one john
clough, who was born in london in 1613, and at 22 years old, he sailed
to america from london england on the ship "elizabeth", in 1635. he
settled in salisbury mass. he married first, jane McCumber probably in
1642, they weren't exaclty sure. she died jan 16th, 1679. he then
married Martha blaisdel cilly (sibley), on jan 15, 1686. i have this
information in a family history compiled about rodney irving clough, who
was my grandfather.

please get in touch with me.

my name is chris clough, i am 19 years old, in the us army, and trying
to further trace my roots, beyond john clough. i would greatly
appreciate any information or help you could give me.

thank you in advance,

PV2 Chris Cloug

This thread: