CLWYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLWYD > 2004-03 > 1079790096

From: "Paul Evans" <>
Subject: Re: [CLWYD] MUSPRATTs and University
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:41:36 -0000

Hi Vic
I spent many an hour poured over 'Notices' to get my research off to a good
start.
I found Henry Taylor's account of the Muspratt's a bit of a hero worship,
when I checked my Friends house deeds I found out why.
He( Taylor ) had bought the house in Partnership with James Liebig and he
was the family Solicitor.
Regards
Paul