CLWYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLWYD > 2005-12 > 1135796161

From: "Barbara Phillips" <>
Subject: Re: [CLWYD] John PHILLIPS 1828 Tregeiriog, Denbighshire
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:56:01 -0800

Hi Ian,
It would help if I read your messages in the order that you sent them. Now
the Bus tickets make sence.
Interestingly, I do believe that these Phillips's are mine. I think this
Phillips Philips is the brother to one of my greats, which would make him a
great plus uncle.Anyway, a very intersting bit a trivia. My Father, Grand
Father and Great Grandfather, owned a service station in Chicago Illinois,
prior to WWII. They sold fuel and repaired cars. My Dad was an Aircraft
pilot/mechanic during the war. This has been a great piece of information.
Thanks!
Barbara

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.8962&lon=-3.2209&scale=100000&;
icon=x