CLWYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLWYD > 2008-05 > 1211908790

From: GLYN JONES <>
Subject: Re: [CLWYD] The Anwyl Family
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:19:50 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for looking, Doris. How very strange. It's close enough for me to wonder if it could be her, although I think she would be older than 62. It's possible because her voice was used in the film 'The Sound of Music'. She was then the wife of Harper MacKay, the rehearsal pianist.Sorry I missed the h from Shepherd.

Just found a new email address for Sion Huw Anwyl: if anyone wishes to try.

Glyn

Glyn Jones FRPS

Remember Tryweryn
Join the Royal Photographic Society