CLWYD-L Archives

Archiver > CLWYD > 2011-03 > 1300700780

From: "Marian Foster" <>
Subject: Re: [CLWYD] Gravestone Inscription
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:46:20 -0000

Wow! Thankyou Ken. I did a bit of Googling but didn't come across anything.
I think it must be the Heol Scotland one because combined with the phrase
'eglwys heol Scotland' on the tombstone and the word 'blaenor' thanks to the
help of people on this list (without which I'd have got precisely nowhere!)
it makes Eyton Jones a Calvinistic Methodist. So I may write to the current
chapel and see if there are any records that might refer to him. Thankyou so
much for all the effort you put into this, I really appreciate it! Marian