COBB-L Archives

Archiver > COBB > 2003-06 > 1056461415

Subject: [COBB] Family Bible for William Daniels & Lovella Cobb
Date: 24 Jun 2003 07:30:15 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YQJ.2ACIB/2198

Message Board Post:

I have an old Bible. The family record gives William Daniels as the bridegroom and Lovella Cobb as the bride. It gives a list of their child Don Ameche Daniels and then the grandchildren of William and Lovella with all the birth dates. The father's family is not filled out but mother's family gives Myrtle (Perry) Cobb, lists the mother's brothers & sisters: George Thomas Cobb, Sylvester Leroy Cobb, Bessie Cobb & Mary Blanche Cobb; gives the mother's father as Willard Leroy Cobb and his parent's as George & Mary Cobb; gives the mother's mother as Myrtle Cobb & her parent's as Richard & Charlotte Perry. In the Bible are some keepsakes and momentos as well as notes and papers from The Trinity Missionary Baptist Chuch in Cincinnati, OH. The latest date I found on the things was 1986. I will send this Bible to the family for the postal costs.

Debbie

This thread: