COCKEREL-L Archives

Archiver > COCKEREL > 1998-06 > 0898171413

From: Tom Cockerel <>
Subject: [Fwd: Cockrell family]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:03:33 -0400

--------------F93F8D162639E2ED6A88C76E

I have two files that were passed to me by this very nice gentleman. I
thought that they should be shared with the group. You will find some
very good information on the Cockrell family as well as the South family
of Breathitt County.
I have asked him to join the group. As yet he has not given me
permisssion. If you have any questions as to his information you will
have to contact him directly.

Tom

--------------F93F8D162639E2ED6A88C76E