COLEMAN-L Archives

Archiver > COLEMAN > 2003-08 > 1060028225

From: "sj d" <>
Subject: [COLEMAN] Colemans in Amherst Co, VA 1810-1830
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:17:05 -0500

I am looking for information concerning the lines of Colemans who are found
on the 1810-1830 census records for Amherst Co, VA.

I am specifically interested in the line of Christian Coleman (b VA abt
1803). He is listed on the 1830 census for Amherst Co (alone) and on the
1850 census of Robertson Co, TN, with his wife and children. In 1834 he
married Elizabeth Adcock in Davidson Co, TN.

I appreciate any help you can give me with these Colemans of Amherst Co:
John S, Lindsay, Littleberry, John, Reubin, Thomas, Daniel.

Thank you!

Sherri