COLVIN-L Archives

Archiver > COLVIN > 2003-03 > 1047674826

From: "Marilyn Solari" <>
Subject: RE: [COLVIN-L] Addison B. Colvin
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:47:06 -0800

Here's a little background on Addison Beecher Colvin. He was b. 15 Dec 1858
Glens Falls, Warren Co., NY, died there 21 June 1939; marr. 16 May 1883 at
Fonda, Montgomery Co., NY to Maria Louise Hees, d/o Jacob Hees and Frances
Spraker. Addison B. was the son of Hiram K. Colvin & Sara Anne Cowels.
According to a brief biography of Addison B. in "Who Was Who In America,"
Vol. III, pg. 175, he was a state official although it doesn't say in what
capacity. Addison B. and his wife had 3 daughters - Frances Louise Colvin
b. 1884; Harriet L. Colvin b. 1887; and Adlla S. Colvin bc 1892. Marilyn