COMPUTERS-L Archives

Archiver > COMPUTERS > 2001-04 > 0988486213

From: Keith Thompson <>
Subject: Re: [Computers] mouse problem
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:30:13 -0400

This is quite frequently caused by lack of resources. If you have too
many programs open at the same time, there isn't enough memory to handle
the graphics interface (which in itself is a hog). If you right click
on my computer, select properties and then the performance tab, you can
see just how low you are on System resources. If you can close some
programs, (you may have to use the Ctl/Alt/Del to start closing some),
you should be able to regain control of your machine. You didn't say
how much ram memory you have but if its 64Meg or less, this is the
greatest probability for the problem.

Keith Thompson

--
Keith Thompson, Worthington, OH