COMPUTERS-L Archives

Archiver > COMPUTERS > 2001-06 > 0992047910

Subject: Re: [Computers] Back up
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:51:50 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/2001 7:32:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

<< hope I don't have to eat my words, but this certainly makes computing more
fun! I just wish they had let me choose my own email address.
Sydney Cardner (the Sydney is female)
. >>
Thanks for your reply Sydney, I just can't see the need for a complete back
up I have a Zip drive and a CD burner but I only have a couple of things that
really need back up and that is my genealogy records and my on line banking
records and I have double back ups of both of them made each day. Other than
that my restore disk's will replace all my software, again thanks for the
reply.
Warmest regards J.J.

"One's ability is limited only by their Knowledge"

This thread: