COMPUTERS-L Archives

Archiver > COMPUTERS > 2002-03 > 1015951079

From: "Alaine" <>
Subject: [Computers] Messed up File
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:39:22 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi List,

Can one of you great tech's help me here?
Whenever I start my PC, I get a pop-up window that says that ATIHT.DLL is
not working properly. It says check the file. I tried going to Start/Find
in C: drive, and found quite a few files with the those letters.

Can someone tell me what this is and what it is for? Should I re-install one
of my programs again, or can I find the corrupted file somewhere and
download it? I have Windows 98 SE.

You are all so good at helping us, that I knew this was the place to ask.
Thanks,
Alaine in CA

This thread: