COOK-CO-IL-L Archives

Archiver > COOK-CO-IL > 2004-08 > 1091655570

From: "Dolly Hauf" <>
Subject: Emigration to Chicago 1872
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:39:30 -0500

Petra; I found the following obits on the site that I have also added, so you can look into it. This might be your Bernard.
Dolly

http://tinyurl.com/3y8aa

1942-01-15
Chicago Tribune (IL)

PRUSENER

Edition: Chicago Tribune

Bernard Prusener of 4721 N. Avers avenue, beloved husband of the late Rose, loving father of Dorothy Blades and Harry. Services Saturday, 1 p.m., at funeral home, 4553-61 Milwaukee avenue. Interment Ridgewood.

Copyright 1942, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.

Record Number: 19420115dn037

1942-01-15
Chicago Tribune (IL)

FALLS TO DEATH FROM ROOF.

Edition: Chicago Tribune

Bernard Prusener, 64 years old, 4721 North Avers avenue, fell to his death yesterday while preparing a supply of sand on the roof of a building at 72 East Randolph street. The sand was to be used in case of an air raid.

Copyright 1942, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.

Record Number: 19420115ob002

1942-01-16
Chicago Tribune (IL)

PRUSENER

Edition: Chicago Tribune

Bernard Prusener of 4721 N. Avers avenue, beloved husband of the late Rose, loving father of Dorothy Blades and Harry. Services Saturday, 1 p.m., at funeral home, 4553-61 Milwaukee avenue. Interment Ridgewood.

Copyright 1942, Chicago Tribune. For permission to reprint, contact Chicago Tribune.

Record Number: 19420116dn036

This thread: