COOK-L Archives

Archiver > COOK > 1995-10 > 0813910044

From: "Christine Pettit" <>
Subject: Re: Cooks of Burke County, North Carolina
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 06:07:24 +0000

I'm posting this to the list in response to the attached query, but
it may help someone else also.

I have Isaac Cook W-2720 (= widow's application) MA (where served)/ME
(where living when applied) md. Emma Duston, 1 Dec. 1797, Brunswick, ME. B. L. Wt. 17860-160-55.(= Bounty
Land Warrant),

Baptisms (Episcopal Church of St. Andrews, New Brunswick)
Mary and Isaac, daughter and son of Isaac Cook, christened 15 Nov.
1802.