COOLEY-L Archives

Archiver > COOLEY > 2009-11 > 1259178497

From: Jimmy Earl Cooley <>
Subject: Re: [Cooley] Cooleys of Mississippi
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:48:17 -0800 (PST)

Message for Sue Stepp

Your entry on Cooley List looks a lot like something I posted a few days ago.

I have done extensive research on William Cooley. I am from Little Berry Cooley and Nelson
Cooley. What do you know about Nancy
Bounds (Bownds). I will share info with
you.
Jimmy Earl Cooley, Beauregard Parish Louisiana

Best Regards,
Jimmy Earl

Best Regards,
Jimmy Earl